Every user has the right to the protection of their personal data. SolarShop respects the right of users to information about the collection and processing of their personal data. SolarShop ensures that personal data are processed in Portugal in a correct and lawful manner, in accordance with good practice. This site is designed so that the collection and use of your personal data is minimal and does not exceed the original purpose for which it was collected.
PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
Your personal data is collected and processed by SolarShop only for purposes strictly related to the use of this site, its services and the purchase of products. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of these uses:
- Whenever you perform a purchase process for products sold on this site, we collect your personal information (eg password, length, email address, shipping address, credit card number and phone number) on the purchase only for the purpose of selling, sorting and transporting the ordered products.
- When you request service assistance we collect your personal data (eg name, email address) for the purpose of providing you with the online store Customer Support Services that are relevant to this site and for assistance. ;
- When you record a shipping address, we collect your personal information in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders.
Your personal data will only be communicated to third parties when it is necessary to process an order. Your personal data will be disclosed in the following cases:
- Electronic payment services by credit or debit card;
- Processing of purchased products;
- Select, pack and dispatch articles;
- Resolve questions or doubts related to the sale of products;
- Process payments for the purchase of articles;
- Process returns of articles.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties providing specific services, such as external entities contracted by SolarShop. Any disclosure will be made without exceeding the purpose for which your personal data was collected and further processed. Additionally, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties to:
- comply with applicable laws;
- respond to judicial and government inquiries;
- comply with valid legal processes;
- protect the rights or property of Simple Transition.
Above all, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without being informed or without your consent, when required by law, except as provided herein.
The processing of personal data by SolarShop will be carried out in accordance with the Portuguese law in force. Product purchase and sale agreements through this site are governed by Portuguese Law.
NOTICES, MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content on this site is the sole property of SolarShop: text, images, or any other information not coming from third parties. In this way they are protected by the Copyright Code. SolarShop reserves the right, at any time, to make changes to these contents, having no obligation to make any prior notice to users.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
This site may contain links to third party sites ("linked sites"). Linked sites are not under the control of SolarShop, and SolarShop is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site.